Physiotherapist Luke Hamood
Luke started his career in his hometown of Barmera in the Riverland South Australia working in private practice, hospitals and aged care. Prior to coming to QSPS Luke was practising from private practices in Goolwa and Victor Harbour. This experience was invaluable and has given Luke a wide range of skills and treatment options. Luke continues to have success employing a full body method which includes the assessment and treatment of the nerves, joints, muscles and movement patterns that aims to find the true underlying cause of your condition or disfunction by eliminating various contributing factors, which in turn can yield greater more sustainable results.
Luke will assess your condition, diagnose the problem, and help you understand what’s wrong. Luke will then devise a tailored treatment plan that will take into account your current lifestyle, daily routines and personal health and wellness goals.
Luke's regular treatments may include:
- Joint manipulation and mobilisation to reduce pain and stiffness
- Muscle re-education to improve posture and movement
- Exercise programs to improve mobility and strengthen muscles
- Soft tissue / deep tissue mobilisation (massage)
- Musculoskeletal dry needling
- Strain counterstrain
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- neural assessment and treatment